Thursday 24 March 2011

~ Happy Makers this week ~


picking mints from the garden to make three~mint~tea for breakfast

drinking kombucha ~ feeeeling its goodness

bare feet and hot~fuchsia painted toe nails

dancing with My Man around the kitchen

feeling the grass beneath my feet
delicate flowery fragrance of primroses filling our garden

Our Boy loving life

Big Mama Bumblebees

sun~dried washing

singing to seeds planted in the greenhouse

sunshine on my face

cuddles with Tilly

ash trees and red currant bushes in bloom

daisies (Bellis perennis ~ my most favouritest Latin name)

new shoots on my little lavender plant

posting parcels

daffodil and tete a tete sunniness 

Papa blackbird serenading from a tree

the night before the super perigee full moon

No comments:

Post a Comment